FAQ   Suche   Mitglieder   Links   Impressum & DSGVO 

ist das normal?
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.rc-micro.de Foren-Übersicht -> Micro-Tanks
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
cartman
Admin
Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.06.2012, 19:43    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Evtl. hilft Loctite 648.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
epoxy
RC-Fan
RC-Fan

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.06.2012, 19:37    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

it's a curious problem benjy has.. can't realy make much of it.
though i had some weird steering problems with digiQ's that had older worn out batterypacks. they seemed to be charged propperly,
but because of their age they were only just capable to drive one and a half motor
because the voltage dropped too much under electrical workload for both motors to be running at the same time. even freezing up one side while the other seemed to function as usual.

i'm not a electronics expert, but i'dd try and measure the voltage remaining on the batterypack while giving full throttle. if you see the voltage drop a lot it may be time to try a fresh batterypack.

of course you would need to open the digiQ and have a voltage meter at hand.

if your still running on the original green konami batterypack i'll dare to make that guess the battery is the problem and it just needs to be replaced.

maybe the gear slips on the outgoing axle like plan B's problem ? but i think you wrote that's not the case.

worst case ? the batterypack leaked over the PBC eating away at circuits..

and your shure it's not a trimming problem ? the tank is able run straight on occasion ? and moments later it isn't anymore ?

i'm still thinking towards a faulty batterypack..

m.f.g. aus Zeeland
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.rc-micro.de Foren-Übersicht -> Micro-Tanks Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2
Seite 2 von 2

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.