FAQ   Suche   Mitglieder   Links   Impressum & DSGVO 

BCG - New Baja

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.rc-micro.de Foren-Übersicht -> Bit Mods & Galerie
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Tony.T

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.01.2007, 22:25    Titel: BCG - New Baja Antworten mit Zitat

Hello !

I'm 26 years old and I live in France.

Everyone had probably seen the VW New Beetle and the BCG version :

This car should be the descendant of the first VW Beetle air-cooled designed during the 2nd World War.
So VW called this Beetle by the "New Beetle". But this last had nothing about the meaning of "Volkswagen" in german, "People Car", because of the price. The New Beetle costed like the Golf Mk4, but it's less confortable.
Then the buyers choose the Golf. Confused
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Tony.T

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.01.2007, 22:26    Titel: Re: BCG - New Baja Antworten mit Zitat

Now, it seems that VW had stopped the production of the New Beetle. What a pitty !
They don't know what we could do in modifying this ride !

That's why I work on BCG, because of the tiny size, it's easier and quicker to obtain a good looking New Beetle. :wink:

As you know, it's possible to repair a wreck like a VW air-cooled to get something like this :

Tony.T

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.01.2007, 22:28    Titel: Re: BCG - New Baja Antworten mit Zitat

First step, I mold a Tomy BCG New Beetle body. Then I work on a resin copy.

I cut every glasses and enlarge the wheels wells. The New Beetle seems to be like an Off Road car.

Tony.T

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.01.2007, 22:29    Titel: Re: BCG - New Baja Antworten mit Zitat

And the rear engine has been molded by using the Green Stuff. Exactly like the first Beetle.

Tony.T

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.01.2007, 22:29    Titel: Re: BCG - New Baja Antworten mit Zitat

The only real New Baja I've seen on Internet was that :

Not really cool than that :

I prefer those last old school Baja because they look fun ! But the New Baja I've found are too much stock.
Tony.T

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.01.2007, 22:32    Titel: Re: BCG - New Baja Antworten mit Zitat

dela

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.01.2007, 13:50    Titel: Re: BCG - New Baja Antworten mit Zitat

Well done, at all. The structur seems to be partially rough, but the entire impression is swinging.

In this weeks I´am myself training a couple of beetles for my next movie, and i know how much work they cause...

btw: why did you paint the engine black? Looks better before.
Tony.T

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.01.2007, 16:13    Titel: Re: BCG - New Baja Antworten mit Zitat

Thanks !

About the engine, I don't know. I would like to test it in dark grey, but you may right. In silver it's better !
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.rc-micro.de Foren-Übersicht -> Bit Mods & Galerie Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.